Salaried GP's - read on to explore the unique opportunity Springhead Health have to offer:
* Purpose built, modern, airy building with your own room and equipment
* Family friendly and flexible working available
* Full time and part time hours considered
* Attractive salary dependent on experience
* Approachable, supportive team. Management embrace an 'open door policy'
* Weekly clinical meetings for all clinicians to participate
* Extra complimentary break every morning for all clinicians to meet and discuss cases, or just to chat
* Support with any training to help develop you as a clinician
* Admin time built into your clinics
* Plenty of free onsite parking
* Electric vehicle charging points due to be installed to help save our environment
* Regular team building events (next month we are due to climb the O2 and go for a meal)
* NHS Pension
As a Salaried GP, you will be required to work as an autonomous practitioner, responsible for the provision of medical services to the practice population, delivering an excellent standard of clinical care whilst complying with the GMS contract.
You will be expected to share on-call duties, and to carry out necessary paperwork including results, Docman, EPS, medical reports, tasks.
Furthermore, the post-holder will adhere to the GMC standards for good medical practice, contributing to the effective management of the practice, leading by example, maintaining a positive, collaborative working relationship with the multidisciplinary team.
Springhead Health is a large GMS GP Practice, serving approximately 22,500 patients.
We adopt a team approach to patient care and endeavor to monitor the service provided to patients, to ensure that it meets current standards of excellence.
We occupy a purpose-built building with excellent road and rail links, and a nearby high-speed train service into St Pancras London.
We are currently using EMIS Web clinical system.
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
We welcome informal inquires and visits to the Practice.