This is a wonderful opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join a wonderful team that really do make a difference to the local community! This surgery can show flexibility around the best days for you to work, the time you start and more! You will have 15-minute appointments both in-person and over the phone and focus on the acute, on the day appointments that come into the practice.
Training is encouraged and opportunities to develop are in abundance, so if you're looking for a career role, this could be the one for you!
Salary - £48,000 FTE - £53,000 FTE per annum + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave (pro rata) + BH + study leave + private health cover + birthday off!
Location - Bradford
The surgery -
- Proud of the service they offer to the people of Bradford
- Varied and interesting demographic
- Very well-established within the community
- Multi-disciplined team of clinicians around you, including GPs and Practice Nurses
- Excellent management structure in place
- Supportive of any specialist interests
- Training opportunities
Your role -
- Part-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner, two or three days per week
- Deliver exceptional levels of care
- Telephone and face-to-face appointments with minimal home visits
- Focus on minor illnesses and urgent on the day appointments
- Work alongside GPs and other nurses
- Support fellow clinicians as and when required
The benefits -
- Training opportunities available
- Be part of a truly wonderful surgery environment
- Great team atmosphere to work in
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!