This is a great opportunity for a Clinical Pharmacist to cover maternity leave and become part of a very forward thinking and supportive practice. You will be part of a very close knit, friendly team that strives to make a difference to patients lives. The practice is looking for a part time Clinical Pharmacist to work 3 days per week ideally. It is essential that you are a prescriber with a minimum of two years' experience working in general practice.
Salary - £38,000 - £40,500 per annum + NHS pension + 22 days annual leave + Bank Holiday
Location - Runcorn
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking GP practice that will support you in whatever ways they can
- Long-standing team of clinicians, including GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses and more
- Very well-established within the community
- Keen to help you progress as a Clinical Pharmacist
- Flexible start and finish times to work around what works best for you
Your role -
- Part-time Clinical Pharmacist
- Deal with polypharmacy and medication reviews
- Very minimal home visits required
- No out of hours required
- Essential that you are a prescriber
The benefits -
- Fantastic support with career development
- Part of a very friendly, close knit team
- Extremely rewarding for those wanting to make a real difference
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!