This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lead Nurse to become part of a close knit and forward-thinking team. As Lead Nurse you will oversee the line management for the whole nursing team whilst making sure nursing policies and procedures are in place and up to date. You will be responsible for looking after the QOF and QIS as well as organising flu and Covid vaccination campaigns. There will be a mixture of management and clinical responsibilities withing a well established training practice with a friendly team of clinicians that work hard to build an exciting and friendly working environment. The practice is looking for a Lead Nurse with a background as a Practice Nurse.
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + NHS pension + 27 days annual leave + BH + study leave
Location - Leeds
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking GP training practice
- Long-standing team of clinicians, including GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses and more
- Working across two sites that are very close to each other
- Excellent management structure
- Very well-respected within the community
- Supportive of any specialist interests
Your role -
- Full or part-time considered
- Mixture of both clinical and managerial responsibilities
- Work closely with Practice Nurses and HCAs
- Benefit from a supportive team around you
- Dedicated appointment time depending on the ailment
The benefits -
- Appreciative patient base
- Tremendous support with career development
- Exciting plans for the future
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!