Here we have a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Practice Nurse to take the next exciting step in their career! This practice has a challenging demographic but one that is very appreciative of the care that is given to them. They are a training practice with a close-knit team of clinicians that work hard to build an exciting and friendly working environment.
Salary - £32,000 - £39,000 per annum + NHS pension + 27 days annual leave + BH + study leave
Location - Leeds
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking GP practice that will support you in whatever ways they can
- Long-standing team of clinicians, including GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses and more
- Very well-established within the community
- Working across two sites that are very close to each other
- Excellent management structure
- Supportive of any specialist interests
Your role -
- Full or part-time Practice Nurse over four or five days
- Traditional role that includes long-term conditions, baby immunisations and more
- Work alongside fellow Practice Nurses
- Dedicated appointment time depending on the ailment
- Benefit from a supportive team around you
- No telephone triage, just dedicated appointments
The benefits -
- Appreciative patient base
- Tremendous support with career development
- Exciting plans for the future
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!