Here we have a great chance for a Nurse Practitioner to join a respected, passionate, supportive Training Practice in Southampton.
The multi-disciplined team of Nurses works alongside experienced GPs and Allied Health Professionals with a patient-first approach!
Recruiting because of a desire to add to their already established nursing team, this is an opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to find a real career position!
Salary - £40,000 - £58,000 per annum + 6 weeks annual leave + NHS pension
Location - Southampton
The surgery -
- Supportive of progression and clinical development
- Keen to help clinicians progress wherever possible
- Always looking for ways to improve patient experience
- Good staff retention - work alongside long-standing colleagues
- Diverse patient base but with a real community spirit
- Multi-disciplined team of GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses, HCAs, and more
- CQC Good across the board
- Dedicated Practice Manager with a vision moving forward into 2021 and beyond
- Continually embracing change and new technologies
- Compassionate and understanding Partnership
Your role -
- Nurse Practitioner, full or part-time
- Full-time over four days available
- Mixture of face-to-face and telephone triage appointments
- Very reasonable workload
- See all age groups
- No home visits
- No extended hours
- Specialist interests encouraged
The benefits -
- Up to £58,000 per annum depending on experience
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- Study leave offered whenever needed
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!