Are you frustrated with working within the NHS as a GP? Do you wish you had more time to spend with patients to deliver your care holistically? Would you like more flexibility to fit your work in around your life, rather than fitting in life around work? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this is the role for you.
This is a rare and unique opportunity to work for a highly regarded and well-established private GP service. Your days will be drastically different to being an NHS GP with longer appointments and the ability to book in patients around when suits you. You will enjoy a very manageable workload with up to 4-5 visits per day plus a few phone calls too, with no 'set' working hours, instead being left to manage your own diary in a way that suits you best.
Salary - £80,000 - £120,000 + MDU fees paid
Location - Chippenham area (relocation costs paid for the right candidate)
The surgery -
- Outstanding location, to cover Chippenham and surrounding areas
- Longstanding private provider, looking after several thousand patients.
- Excellent management and processes in place
- Extended appointment times - have the luxury of time with your patients
- Innovative set up with big expansion plans
Your role -
- Open to either full-time or part-time
- Covering an interesting patient base across your geographical area
- Mixture of home visits and telephone calls
- Entirely flexible - never miss a school pick up, drop-off or school play again!
- Typically 1 non-visiting day per week
The benefits -
- Career progression for ambitious GPs
- Enjoy being a GP again
- £80,000 - £120,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid
- Relocation package offered for the right person
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Share scheme - Opportunity to build up equity in the company with tenure
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!