Here we have a fantastic Advanced Nurse Practitioner role in a wonderful GP practice that truly cares about its staff! This family-feel, village practice is a fantastic environment for both staff and patients. Whilst being a traditional GP practice, it is very forward-thinking too, always looking to progress and develop be it technologically or clinically!
The practice is very supportive of any development opportunities and wants to make sure that all clinicians can progress within their roles. Working as part of an eclectic team ensures you will have other qualified professionals on hand to assist where required!
Salary - £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + NHS pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH + birthday off
Location - Greenwich
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking GP practice, at the forefront of all things primary care
- Varied and interesting demographic, making every day different
- Implementing a real vision for the future
- Eclectic team made up of GPs, Practice Nurses and more
- Excellent management structure in place
- Development opportunities available
Your role -
- Full or part-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Full-time over four days is available
- Deliver exceptional levels of care to all patients
- Telephone and face-to-face appointments
- Focus on minor illnesses and urgent on the day appointments
- 15-minute appointments
- Support fellow clinicians as and when required
The benefits -
- Up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience
- Be part of a truly wonderful surgery environment
- Great team atmosphere to work in
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!