This is an opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to get involved with a wonderful team at a surgery that prioritises its patients. You would work to ensure that the highest levels of care are delivered to all patients, particularly in areas such as minor illnesses and acute, on the day appointments, working from a duty list.
This is a highly supportive practice with a long-standing and eclectic team including GPs, Practice Nurses and more! They are keen to emphasise the importance of work/life balance for the team and will support with any career development opportunities as well!
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + NHS pension + 25 days annual leave + BH
Location - Swindon
The surgery -
- Very supportive of training and development
- Prioritise the patients to deliver exceptional care
- Forward-thinking, technologically and clinically
- Multi-disciplined, long-standing team of clinicians around you for support
- Excellent management structure in place
- Doing a great deal for the local community
Your role -
- Full or part-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Focus on acute, on-the-day appointments
- 15-minute appointments both over the phone and in-person
- Opportunities for training and development
- Be part of the care home visiting team
The benefits -
- Up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience
- Be part of a truly wonderful surgery team
- Great practice environment to work in
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!