This is an opportunity for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to get involved with a wonderful team at a surgery that emphasises patient care. You would work to ensure a high level of care is delivered to all patients, particularly in areas such as minor illnesses and acute, on the day appointments.
The practice is very supportive of any development opportunities but is looking for a clinician that can really hit the ground running! This permanent post can offer a wonderful working atmosphere in a really lovely environment!
Salary - £46,000 - £51,000 per annum + NHS pension + NHS continuous service annual leave + BH
Location - Rugby
The surgery -
- Great team atmosphere where everyone works together for the patients
- Varied and interesting demographic
- Forward-thinking, passionate about ways to develop
- Multi-disciplined team of clinicians around you for support
- Excellent management structure in place
- Minimal home visits as already a Paramedic visiting service in place
- Doing a great deal for the local community
Your role -
- Full or part-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Deliver exceptional levels of care
- Telephone and face-to-face appointments
- Focus on minor illnesses and urgent on the day
- Some online consultations
- Support fellow clinicians as and when required
The benefits -
- Up to £51,000 per annum depending on experience
- Be part of a truly wonderful surgery environment
- NHS continuous service annual leave annual leave
- Great team environment to work in
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!