You will be joining a phenomenal organisation in a more affluent part of Swindon benefitting from a pleasant, well to-do demographic and lovely surroundings. The practice has recognised the increasing pressures on GPs and moved to alleviate these with new working patterns, a workflow team which has reduced the amount of mail GPs to see to just 8-10 letters a day, and the chance to develop a portfolio career within the practice.
With other practices in the area struggling, this group have gone from strength to strength with a dynamic, stable Partnership and excellent management team.
Drawings - circa £15,000 per session
Location - Swindon suburbs, nice part of town
The surgery -
- Circa 9,000 patients
- Well Doctored practice with loyal team of Salaried GPs
- Excellent admin team
- Open-door policy with regular socialising
- Very involved within Locality and CCG
- 50% of staff with over 15 years' service at the practice
- Chance for portfolio career
- Pleasant demographic
Your role -
- 4-8 sessions (full-time would be 7 clinical, 1 management/admin)
- Very few home visits
- No extended hours
- Typical clinical session - 12 phone calls with 3 face-to-face slots
- Duty Doctor sessions limited to half days and very manageable with support from another Salaried GP
The benefits -
- Good earning practice, very stable
- Support of a Practice Manager who has been at the practice for 23 years
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!