This is an excellent chance to join a growing and successful training practice as a Salaried GP.
You would become part of an already experienced team of permanent Salaried and Partnered GPs, in a purpose built, state of the art working environment. The surgery also benefits from a large multi-disciplinary team, comprised of ANPs, Pharmacists and HCAs, giving GPs the time and freedom to pursue and develop clinical interest areas. Being a training practice, you would also have the opportunity to work closely with GPST2s and GPST3s.
Located just south of Bristol, close to the M5 and easily commutable from Weston-Super-Mare. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of 10,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including 7 GPs, as well as Nurses and ANPs
- Offering up to 8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Successful training practice
- Low duty Doctor, minimal home visits, and no extended hours necessary
Package and Benefits
- £72,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs