Enjoy working as a Salaried GP with an optional view to joining the partnership in a beautiful coastal town in North Aberdeenshire. Work with a dedicated and supportive team and a practice manager who is passionate about protecting his GPs, ensuring only 20 to 24 patient contacts a day, and he even deals with GP reports!
The practice has just invested over 25k on it's I.T. ensuring that the best cameras and headsets are available for better quality remote consultations. All GPs have triple screens, and they even have a 110-inch touch screen available for presentations and training. People visiting the practice are usually Wowed!
GPs benefit from the support of a multi-disciplinary team including 4 Physician Associates, 7 Practice Nurses. 2 HCA's, 2 Pharmacists, 3 ANP's, and an advanced Paramedic Practitioner. They operate in a paper-light environment with an excellent administrative team to support their clinical ambition.
This is a nurturing environment where the partners and the practice manager genuinely care about the needs and desires of their GPs professionally and domestically; they recognise that it is important to strike a good work-life balance. With a progressive attitude this practice is looking for somebody enthusiastic to complement their already well-established team of clinicians and have their say on ways to help drive the surgery forward.
- Annual salary of circa £90,000 - £99,000 FTE
- Drawings discussed in person
- 100% parity from the start
- No buy in!
- Generous 'Golden Hello' offered
- Innovative, supportive, friendly state-of-the-art practice
- Distinguished group of partners
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Diverse Clinical Team
- Tier 2 applicants welcome
- Can offer up to 8 clinical sessions per week
- Very low home visits
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Looking for someone to help shape the practice
- Partnership opportunity
- Tier 2 applicants welcome
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks annual leave + study leave + public holidays
- Career progression - Partnership available
- Flexibility and support - strike a good work/life balance
- Excellent working environment
- Superb hands-on Practice Manger
- Golden Hello
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence, and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!