Salaried GP – multiple sites and sessions available
- Opportunity to achieve Share Option pay-out of up to 3 times your salary
- 6 x sessional annual leave (with the option to purchase extra leave)
- 2 x sessional CPD
- Exceptional sessional rates
- Internal recognition scheme
- Fabulous employee benefits package
- Flexible lifestyle discount
- Birthday day off
- Enhanced family leave and pay policies
- Car scheme
- Enhanced Wellness and much more
- Career progression and support
- Work life balance
- Work satisfaction
- A culture that really is like family
- Making a difference
Do you want to work…
- for a company that provides flexibility around your location and sessions worked?
- somewhere you can further your career with supported development?
- in a practice with growing QOF achievement, with the drive and enthusiasm to become ‘centres of excellence’ for GP practice digitisation?
If yes, then we could be the right fit for you!
This is an amazing opportunity to join our primary care team. We are a rapidly growing healthcare company and offer an exceptional package and progression for the right person. These are exciting times - come and join us!
Working for Spirit
Spirit Health Group is a fabulous place to work. We genuinely do things differently! We are like no other healthcare company and only employ exceptional people who embrace and encourage change. We innovate. We simplify. We inspire. We genuinely care about patients and our people, and live by our values of brilliance, vigour and family. We even scooped three awards at the "best companies to work for" in 2021.
To develop a refreshing approach to primary healthcare, we work closely with our NHS partners and put patients at the forefront of our decision-making, dedicated to improving their experience and treatment. We aim to make sure we have the right number of GP and nurse appointments to meet the needs of our patients, using technology and triage where appropriate, and improving access for patients by supporting our primary care teams.
You will be working within a skilled and friendly team to deliver telephone, online and face-to-face consultations. Your team will include GPs, a practice manager, a combination of nurses, pharmacists, healthcare assistants and additional PCN roles, with an administration team supporting the practice. Outside of the practice you will be supported by a locally based head office team providing governance, HR, and IT support.
You will have 1:1 support and protected clinical supervision time with the clinical lead for the practice. You will have support to facilitate your development and aspirations as well as being supported by our Medical Director, Dr Richard Palin, who is responsible for ensuring that quality is at the heart of everything we do, providing a framework for clinical governance and supporting our clinical teams in providing high quality care to our patients.
We have sessions available at single or multiple sites, so you have the flexibility to choose sessions that work for you. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that values their people over process, and we would love to hear from you!
Some further information about this role:
- Between 4 and 10 sessions per week
- Opportunity to move between sites on days and times to suit you (if desired)
- Sites with either EMIS or SystmOne
- Research, development, and innovation programme opportunities with national status
- Group of 7 GP practices within the Leicestershire and Warwickshire area
- APMS practices – with a really different ethos and list sizes totalling 30k
- Growing QOF achievement with a strong desire to become ‘centres of excellence’ for GP practice digitisation
- CQC rating Good (with a plan to become outstanding)
- Covid secure working
As a successful candidate, you will be excited and dedicated to delivering patient centred care at the heart of delivering exceptional results. You are an excellent communicator and want to make a difference – making us and you the best we can be. Whether you are experienced or newly qualified, we are looking for like-minded GPs to join us.
For an informal discussion, please contact us using the details below:
Interested? Come and join the Spirit Family and make a difference.
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks including a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland.