Square Health is one of the UK’s leading providers of remote GP services to the private insurance sector and is privately owned and run by doctors.
At Square Health we pride ourselves on being one of the market leaders in advanced healthcare, screening and health tech solutions for the insurance industry. Due to our continued growth we are looking for GPs to join our existing panel to provide remote consultations to private insurance customers at the weekend and out of hours.
We provide an incredibly flexible approach to working allowing you to select the dates and times that work for you and this is why in 5 years we have a GP retention rate of 100%.
Successful applicants will:
- Be practising general practitioners, currently registered with the GMC, with a proven track record and on the NHS Medical Performers List.
- Demonstrate dedication to innovative means of delivery of medical and healthcare services and ideally will have experience of providing tele-medical services although full training will be provided.
- Be competent in the use of IT.
- Have access to a fast broadband connection.
- Be credible ambassadors for Square Health.
We provide an attractive hourly rate, full indemnity coverage and highly flexible working hours. To apply, please send an application letter and CV to email@example.com. Square Health is an equal opportunities employer and will welcome applications from any individual regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability, religious belief, sexual orientation or age. All applications will be considered on merit.