Salaried or GP Partner position available in Jersey, Channel Islands
Jersey: the South Sea Island of the British Isles
Large, dynamic and friendly group practice looking for doctors who would like to practice family medicine. Whilst we endeavour to retain the essence of traditional general practice, focusing on meaningful doctor-patient relationships and continuity of care, we are progressive and set to embrace the modernisation of primary care in Jersey. Jersey is a beautiful Island that is scenic, safe and sociable. It has excellent schools and opportunities for family life, as well as low personal tax rates with no capital gains or inheritance tax. It is well connected to the mainland via both air and sea.
- 1 purpose-built building with on-site pharmacy in St. Helier plus three smaller branch surgeries across the island
- List size 23 000
- 20 GPs (17 FTE with 18 partners and 2 salaried GPs)
- 3 practice nurses
- EMIS/Docman system
- 14 x 10-minute appointments per session
- Sessional rate £13 000 plus full indemnity cover paid
- 6 weeks annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- 1 week study leave
- Number of sessions negotiable
If you’re interested, please send your CV to our practice manager, Chris Sprent, email@example.com.