SEDLESCOMBE AND WESTFIELD SURGERIES
GP Partner / Salaried GP
(5-7 Sessions per week)
Start Date: June 2022 (Negotiable)
We are a dispensing practice operating from two sites in rural East Sussex. We are a friendly, supportive, highly motivated and skilled clinical team, who embrace the value of the continuity of patient care. We consist of four partners, one salaried GP and one ANP (4.7 WTE), serving a practice population of 6300. We have a high degree of patient satisfaction, a supportive Patient Involvement Group and enjoy excellent working relationships with local primary care teams. The practice has received a GOOD CQC rating in all areas, and has achieved 100% of QuOF targets in the past five years.
Because of the upcoming retirement of one of our GP Partners, we are looking for a colleague to join the great team at our practice.
Some of the many advantages of our surgery include:
- We dispense medication to 97% of our patients
- Comprehensive range of Enhanced Services delivered
- Good remuneration
- We have 3 practice nurses and 2 HCAs
- Experienced and loyal administrative and dispensing teams
- Supportive and responsive Primary Care Network
- We value work-life balance
- Excellence in Palliative Care
- EMIS Web Clinical Software
- Our location is near lots of beautiful countryside, and is within easy reach of Brighton, Eastbourne and Tunbridge Wells
If you are interested in learning more about the vacancy, you are most welcome to get in touch with one of our practice managers, Keith Newman or Georgina Cooke by telephone on 01424 755850 or by email at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have and to make arrangements for an informal visit, if you would like to meet the team and to look around.