You'll be working for an award-winning and supportive Training & Research practice that always puts its GPs first. You will benefit from 3 paid education and CCG sessions a month in place of an afternoon clinic and be part of a practice that values the relationship between colleagues so highly, there is a social committee responsible for organising team and family events. The practice can also offer the opportunity to have a portfolio career, mixing your day-to-day GP sessions with external medicine for other organisations, offering variance and work/life balance.
Salary - c£9,300 - £10,000 per session + indemnity + BMA model contract + 6 weeks' annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - South Gloucestershire, close to the M5/M4 junction
The surgery -
- Based in an affluent, semi-rural setting, easily commutable from Bristol, Gloucester and Newport
- GP Training & Research practice
- Forward-thinking practice with extremely well thought-out working day
- First class administration team making your life easier
- High QOF achieving
- CQC Good across the board
- Winner of a World Health Organisation award
Your role -
- 4 or more sessions per week - full-time available
- Very manageable sessions - min 26/max 29 patients per day
- Paid education/admin session
- Morning coffee break between GPs and weekly clinical meeting
- Support of large and highly-skilled Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics and Pharmacists
- Only one afternoon session of Duty per week
- Newly qualified/qualifying GPs welcomed
The benefits -
- Weekly paid education/administrative session for 6+ sessions
- £9,343 starting salary and open to negotiation (earn more for doing more)
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!