A unique opportunity to join an exemplary Private Healthcare provider, as a Salaried GP. This not-for-profit organisation has a preventative medicine / lifestyle medicine approach to improving the nation’s health and wellness. A quality-not-quantity approach, this post will involve completing Health Assessments with patients as well as 15 minute GP appointments. Their patient continuity of care is outstanding due to the broad range of services offered within the family.
This is a growing organisation, offering fantastic opportunities around skills development and career progression. There are a growing number of GPs working across the company, and staff retention is excellent.
- Marylebone, London location with excellent transport links
- Proactive Health Promotion approach with a broad range of primary and secondary care health services
- Fantastic work/life balance, predictable working day
- Part time posts available for GPs looking for a portfolio career
- Forward thinking vision – to improve health and wellness
- Growing network of GPs, supporting each other day-to-day
- Part-time post – 16 hours per week – Thursdays and Fridays
- Delivering patient-centric care, through full Healthcare Assessments (6 PATIENT CONTACTS PER DAY)
- 15 minute GP appointments will be introduced - all pre-booked appointments
- Provide full Primary care services, including Family Planning, Chronic Disease Management, Sexual Health Advice, Vaccinations, Travel Advice, and enhanced services
- No home visiting at all
- No extended hours
- No on-call
- Generous admin time built into sessions
- Development and career progression available, particularly to GP Trainer, Assessor
- Clinical progression with an emphasis on Training
- £95,000 full time salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, increasing with length of service
- Private Healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Indemnity paid
- Gym Membership – paid in full
- Cycle to work scheme
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery’s behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!