A rare and exciting opportunity to join our friendly, rural dispensing Practice, with the possibility of Partnership, has become available. We're searching for a compassionate, dynamic, and entrepreneurial GP to join our team. You will have the opportunity to support and care for a varied patient group as part of our multidisciplinary team. The Practice is offering 4 – 8 sessions and you will be expected to work across the three sites of 3W Health.
- Knowledge & understanding of chronic disease management, primary prevention & screening services
- Ability to take responsibility for your own career development, learning and performance and are responsible for ensuring that all your mandatory training is up to date
- Awareness of and compliance with all relevant Practice policies / guidelines, e.g. prescribing, confidentiality, data protection, health and safety
- Commitment to life-long learning and audit to ensure evidence-based best practice
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills in a confidential manner
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team
- Be knowledgeable about key policy developments in the NHS
- Strategic thinking- seeing the bigger picture and setting direction for the Practice
- We are a friendly, 3-site dispensing Practice in Buckinghamshire with surgeries in Wing, Whitchurch and Winslow; 7 GP Partners and 20,000 patients. We are a proactive and forward-thinking Practice dedicated to providing quality patient care
- Although our primary emphasis is on patient care, we value and endorse our employees' well-being in order to promote a healthy work-life balance for everyone
- We are the Lead practice in our PCN with more than 50% of the PCN population
- Our clinical team places a heavy emphasis on training and research, and we are a well-established training practise with connections to Buckingham University & National institute of clinical research
- We have a CQC rating of ‘good' across all metrics, thanks to outstanding administrative support
- We have the potential to grow and generate income
- Scenic rural area within grammar school catchment
We welcome informal visits to the practice by potential applicants.
Desired start date – as soon as possible.
If you wish to discuss this position further please contact: Melanie.firstname.lastname@example.org