St Albans - Hertfordshire
6 - 8 sessions a week
We are keen for a salaried doctor to join The Maltings Surgery to work for 6 sessions but can offer some flexibility for the right person.
The Maltings Surgery has 18500 patients on one site in central St Albans, a historic market city, with excellent local schools and easy commuter links to both London and the countryside.
We are an established training practice taking ST1’s ST3’s & FY2’s and offer placements to UCLH medical students. We recognise the importance of ‘in house’ expertise and encourage development of specialist interests.
Our practice has three key aims:
Patient & Staff Wellbeing, safely managing our growing workload and practice sustainability.
- Flexible start & finish times (staffing levels allowing)
- Medical indemnity paid
- 1 week (pro rata) paid study leave per year
- GP mentor for new salaried GPs with protected time
- Car parking in central St Albans with access to shops, restaurants and facilities
- Regular in-house teaching sessions (currently via zoom)
To apply please email your CV to:
Practice Manager: Susan Trounce firstname.lastname@example.org
Partner: Dr Debbie Bell (previously salaried) email@example.com or do email or call 01727 898161
for more information