Looking for a warm and welcoming place to work?
Come to Pimlico!
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a welcoming and supportive team based in London’s favourite village with excellent transport links including bus, rail and underground all nearby.
We are friendly forward thinking GMS training practice with 14,000 patients, with strong links to the locality and primary care network ensuring we have are at the cutting edge of primary care.
Our practice place great value on teaching, training and mentorship within the team.
We have a happy team of GP partners, salaried GPs, GP Registrar, Practice nurses and HCAs as well as fantastic support staff.
- Modern purpose built health centre
- Salary at £10000 based on experience
- 4-8 sessions per week
- BMA Model Contract, NHS Pension
- High QOF achievement and a wide range of locally enhanced services
- CQC overall rating good
- Full complement of nursing and administrative staff and an active PPG
- Access to rapid response team for home visits
- We welcome special interests, SPIN and many more opportunities!
To apply please submit CV with covering letter. For further information, please email email@example.com