Work for DocTap and love being a doctor again! If you hate mountains of paperwork and exhausting surgeries and wish you could get back to being a real GP, then come and work for us.
DocTap is an established private GP practice with 9 clinics across London. We are looking to recruit GPs who are committed to providing top quality patient care. You do not need previous private experience to work with us.
95% of the 400,000 patients we have seen since 2016 would recommend us.
Why doctors love DocTap:
- Have the time and resources to help your patients
- See more patients face to face
- Patients without Covid symptoms can book face to face appointments
- Typical hourly rates £105 midweek and £127 at the weekend. Additional 10% bonus available for following DocTap guidelines
- 15 minute appointments
- Flexible days, hours and sessions
- Very little paperwork, no repeat prescriptions, our doctors finish on time!
- You are paid for every blood result you review
- Evening, weekend or bank holiday work is optional and paid at premium rates
- You can build you own list of regular patients
- Indemnity is covered by DocTap
- See the positive impact you’re making on patients’ lives and view every piece of patient feedback.
- Paid automatically at the end of each week. No timesheet or invoice required.
- Regular team socials and CPD events
‘DocTap is incredibly supportive and patient-centric, an environment that fosters the best possible care outcomes. I can work flexible hours, and have autonomy over breaks and administrative tasks. The IT system is incredibly user-friendly, and encourages continuity of care. I would wholeheartedly recommend DocTap as a great place to work as a GP.’ Dr C. N.
Whether you are a newly qualified GP interested in trying out private medicine or an experienced GP looking for a change, if you enjoy seeing patients and believe in evidence-based medicine, then apply to join our team.
You need to be on the GMC GP register to apply for this job.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org