Are you a self-employed GP who is looking to provide clinical services
We are able to give you the flexibility and freedom to work where and when you choose? Our clients are growing, and we want GP's to support and develop the service model by engaging a flexible pool of self-employed GPs.
We are looking for Locum / Self Employment GP's to support us, we can offer GP's ample shifts including Days, Overnights and Weekends.
Requirements - Skills / Knowledge
- All contractors must be on the Medical Performance List and carry out their role in accordance with the GMCs Good Medical Practice 2013.
- Medical experience in health assessment and general practice
- Member of medical defence organisation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer relationship management experience
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work as part of a multifunctional team and communicate at all levels
- Evidence of Hep B immunity or non-responder status
- Demonstrable post registration experience including time in General Practice
- Must be currently/ recently active in Clinical Practice
- Current BLS certificate
- Weekly payroll
- Choice of payment options – PAYE, umbrella and limited company
- Volume and variety – thousands of shifts available across NHS and private healthcare providers
- Flexible shift options – ad hoc and block bookings available
- Faster registration - with a one-stop registration, interview and compliance process, you can start your first shift in as little as ten days
- Excellent referral scheme
- First sight of NHS shifts – as preferred suppliers with several NHS trusts, you'll get the pick of shifts before they reach other agencies
To find out more, simply register your interest and apply today or call to speak to our Recruiters on 020 3489 6070
Disclosure and Barring Service Check: This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.