A new opportunity has arisen for you to practice as a Salaried GP for a friendly high-performing surgery in Leeds working across two sites. Our GPs all work on a well-defined Tier plan. Partnership would be considered for the right candidate. The practice has a great reputation for being forward-thinking and offering high quality care to their diverse patient population. You will be working with a team of experienced GPs which means that you will be very well supported. This surgery offers you a great work life balance where we value and respect your personal time.
Our Practice covers a diverse, large area of North Leeds from Harehills to Shadwell, with a patient population of over 21,000. The Practice has two sites, one in Harehills and the other in Moortown. We have four GP partners, 6 salaried Doctors, 5 Practice nurses, 1 Paramedic & 4 Health Care Assistants. The Clinicians are ably supported by an experienced Management and Administration Team.
- Several sessions available flexible telephone and face to face session times
- Superb QOF score consistently in the high 90s, so you are working with a surgery that has a reputation for consistent high achievement.
- Low administrative burden, separate rota’d session for medication tasks
- Home visits in separate session not required as part of a normal session
- Personal development through external and internal coaching to further enhance your career.
- Outstanding support team 6 experienced Nurses which means that you will have more time to focus on clinical work and achieve professional satisfaction.
- Approved Training Practice
- Salary circa £8500 to £11000 per session depending on level of responsibility and experience
- 15 patients per session as standard
- 7 weeks annual leave as standard with ability to negotiate
- NHS Pension
- Named mentor
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered for this post you can talk to us in confidence by calling our HR Officer on 0113 218 5791 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.