If you are a Practice Manager looking to establish yourself in a new and challenging environment, then this could be the role for you!
This surgery has an established clinical team and wants to add an experienced Practice Manager to their managerial team too.
With a generous salary, highly respected position, and a team that genuinely cares for the local community, this is a role not to be missed!
Salary - £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + NHS Continuous Service annual leave + BH + NHS pension
Location - Stamford area
The surgery -
- Celebrates and appreciates all that is great about primary care
- Cares deeply about the service provided to local patients
- Multi-disciplined team of GPs, Nurses, HCAs, and more
- CQC Good
- Excellent leadership in place
- Continually embracing change and new technologies
- Supportive of career development for all employees
Your role -
- Practice Manager, full-time over four or five days
- Take responsibility for the day to day running of the practice
- Work closely with clinical colleagues
- Manage your team, including rotas and clinical updates
- Other management staff in place to assist you
- Flexibility around your hours
The benefits -
- Up to £60,000 per annum based on experience
- NHS pension
- NHS Continuous Service Annual Leave
- Support to progress professionally
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!