This a fantastic role as a Practice Nurse in a GP surgery that is proud of how forward-thinking it is and what service it offers to the patients of the local community! You have the chance to join this lovely team who have now worked together for some time! They are passionate about helping develop their staff wherever possible.
This is a traditional Practice Nurse role where you will have the chance to see smears, wounds, baby and child immunisations, long-term conditions, and more!
Salary - £31,000 - £36,000 per annum + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave + BH
Location - Just west of Manchester
The surgery -
- Very forward-thinking, both technologically and clinically
- Highly supportive of career progression and development opportunities
- Excellent team atmosphere in place for all staff
- Heavily involved with the Primary Care Network
- Dedicated Partnership who do all they can for staff
- Practice that embraces change whilst staying true to traditional values
Your role -
- Practice Nurse, 30 - 37.5 hours per week
- Full-time over four days available
- Mostly face-to-face appointments with some telephone work
- Traditional Practice Nurse workload
- Opportunities to develop as a clinician
- Specialist interests encouraged
The benefits -
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!