Here we have a fantastic Practice Nurse position in a GP surgery that is proud of its longstanding relationship with its patients and it's 'family practice' approach to healthcare. The practice is forward-thinking and always seeking ways to progress and develop to continue providing excellent healthcare to all patients!
You will see long-term conditions, as well as other areas of practice nursing, including immunisations, smears, wounds, and more! Work alongside fellow Practice Nurses and be sure to deliver exceptional care to all patients.
Salary - £29,000 - £34,000 per annum + 6 weeks annual leave + BH + NHS pension
Location - Scunthorpe
The surgery -
- Dedicated times for certain appointments
- Keen to help staff progress and develop clinically
- Fantastic team atmosphere amongst all the staff
- Caring partnership who want the best for their employees
- Practice that embraces change whilst staying true to traditional values
Your role -
- Practice Nurse, 30 - 37.5 hours per week
- Full-time over four days available
- Mostly face-to-face appointments with some telephone work
- Very reasonable workload
- Focus on traditional Practice Nurse duties
- Develop as a clinician
- Specialist interests encouraged
The benefits -
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!