A genuinely exceptional opportunity to join what could be one of the best practices in Worcestershire. The practice is incredibly high achieving across CQC and QOF. Benefit from a paid CPD session every week, a daily coffee break, and a below-average workload of 32 patient contacts per day.
This forward-thinking Training Practice are very active locally and are at the forefront of innovation within Primary Care. They are very keen on developing special interests too, as many of their GPs have outside interests/portfolio careers.
If you're a newer GP, or soon to qualify, there is also the opportunity to undertake a post-CCT year where you'll be heavily supported and given a reduced workload!
Salary - £77,600 - £87,300 FTE + Indemnity paid, NHS pension, 6 weeks annual leave, 1 week study leave
Location - Droitwich Spa
The surgery -
- Progressive, innovative take on general practice in purpose-built premises
- Very high achieving across CQC and QOF
- Forward-thinking, they have employed Clinical Pharmacists for 20+ years
- Training and Teaching Practice for registrars, med students, nurses and PAs
- Very talented colleagues, several Partners are also consultants
- Outstanding management in place
- Room for progression within the practice, potential future Partnership
- Mentoring and support for newly qualified GPs
Your role -
- Salaried GP
- 4-8 sessions per week, relatively flexible on days
- Weekly paid CPD session (FTE)!
- Very reasonable patient contacts, circa 32 per day
- Minimal home visits thanks to PCN Paramedics
- Only half a day of duty doctor at a time, never be on call for a full day again!
- Heavily restricted admin due to efficient protocols and processes in place
The benefits -
- £77,600 - £87,300 FTE
- Indemnity fees paid
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract, in it's purest form
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!