Here we have a fantastic opportunity for a Manager to come in and get heavily involved with a forward-thinking GP surgery in the Kettering area. NHS experience is not an absolute must have, but experience in areas such as HR is essential. If you are someone who likes a challenge and wants to get stuck into a role that will call upon all your experience in various areas of management, then look no further!
Salary - £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + 6 weeks annual leave + BH + NHS pension
Location - Kettering
The surgery -
- Excellent Partnership setup in place
- Passionate about providing care to the local population
- Purpose-built GP practice
- CQC Good with areas of Outstanding
- Mixed patient demographic, keeping every day interesting
- Forward-thinking technologically
Your role -
- Practice Manager, full-time
- Heavily involved with the Partners running the practice
- Manage HR, finance and other areas
- Handle situations that arise, be they expected or unexpected
- Work closely with colleagues to get the best result
- Keep taking the surgery from strength to strength
The benefits -
- Generous salary
- NHS pension
- NHS experience is NOT an essential requirement
- 6 weeks leave
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!