A fantastic opportunity for you to join a respected, stable, GP surgery that is looking to progress and develop within primary care by taking on a Physician Associate.
The established and diverse team of GPs and nurses work alongside an experienced administrative team to ensure a smooth and efficient patient experience.
The surgery wants to take on a passionate and enthusiastic Physician Associate who is keen to help make a difference in the local patient population.
Salary - £35,000 - £39,000 + 6 weeks annual leave + BH + NHS pension
Location - North-East Surrey
The surgery -
- Supportive of progression and clinical development
- Making a difference within the locality
- Forward-thinking, clinically and technologically
- Well-organised practice with very good staff retention across all levels
- Diverse patient base, keeping every day more interesting
- Multi-disciplined team of GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and more
- Passionate Partnership in place
- Continually embracing change and new technologies
Your role -
- Work closely with GPs to get through on the day appointments
- Lots of telephone triage
- See long-term conditions clinics
- Acute face-to-face appointments
- Perform health checks
- Up to full-time hours available
The benefits -
- Up to £39,000 per annum depending on experience
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- Dedicated partnership who will offer whatever support you need
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!