This is an opportunity for an experienced Nurse Manager to join a very forward-thinking surgery to get involved in a really exciting and quite unique role between two sites. You would work to ensure a high level of care is delivered by all members of staff, focussing clinically on long-term conditions and more, alongside your managerial and admin responsibilities too, including training other staff.
You will see patients face-to-face and also use the telephone for reviews of patients who cannot come into surgery. Your insights will be invaluable as the surgery is keen to hear new ideas!
Salary - £38,000 - £44,000 per annum + NHS pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH
Location - Bodmin area
The surgery -
- Supportive of clinical progression
- Forward-thinking, clinically and technologically
- Well-organised practice with very good staff retention across all levels
- Eclectic team of GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics, Pharmacists and more
- Dynamic Practice Manager who has been with the surgery for many years
- Continually embracing developments within primary care
- Positive and fun environment to work in
Your role -
- Full-time Senior Nurse Manager
- Run clinics including long-term conditions where you will see patients
- Train other members of staff
- No home visits
- Have your say where you think changes can be made
- Use your dedicated admin time to organise your team
The benefits -
- Up to £44,000 per annum depending on experience
- Be part of a truly wonderful surgery environment
- Join an organisation that is really wanting to make a difference for patients
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!