This is an opportunity for a nurse with a specialist interest in diabetes to get involved in a really exciting and quite unique role between a few different surgeries. You would work to ensure a high level of care is delivered to all patients, focussing mainly on Type 2 Diabetes and helping other clinical staff improve their understanding of diabetes in general.
You will utilise face-to-face, telephone, video, and email to ensure you are delivering the highest standard of patient care, whilst aiding your colleagues to do so too. You will have a tremendous amount of support from clinical staff as well as management and the Partners, allowing you to focus on your role completely!
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + NHS pension + 20 - 25 days annual leave + BH + study leave
Location - North & East Cornwall
The surgery -
- Great team atmosphere where everyone works together for the patients
- Varied and interesting demographic
- Forward-thinking, passionate about ways to develop
- Multi-disciplined team of clinicians supporting you, including GPs and Practice Nurses
- Excellent management and partnership structure in place
- Passionate about offering development opportunities to staff
- Doing a great deal for the local community
Your role -
- Full or part-time Diabetes Specialist Nurse
- Deliver exceptional levels of care to diabetic patients
- Work closely with colleagues to improve their understanding of diabetes
- Opportunity for you to train up other nurses in diabetes
- Some telephone, video, and face-to-face consultations
- Required to be mobile and have your own car
The benefits -
- Up to £45,000 per annum depending on experience
- Be part of a truly wonderful surgery environment
- Join an organisation that is really wanting to make a difference for patients
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!