ANP/NMP qualification as well as the units completed (accident/injury/minor illness etc).
CHCP recruiting for a Non-Medical Prescriber. You will have the opportunity not only to utilise your current Nursing skills whilst providing the best possible care to your patients but you will also have the opportunity to work as part of a multidisciplinary team across the prison setting promoting a holistic approach to treatment offered to patients in your care.
We are looking for someone who has an in-depth knowledge of the issues affecting people with substance misuse and experience of coordinating interventions with the service user.
The following are the core responsibilities for the non-prescriber
- Assist with prescribing practice and support the ANP, GP and other prescriber within the services
- Assess diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate treatment and care for patients
- Diagnose and manage on individual needs basis, integrating both drug and non-drug-based treatment needs
- Proactively review and manage clinical treatment plans for patients
- Provide information and advice
- Assess and refer patients with mental health
- Provide information on Medication
Who we are:
Pairoo is the long-term alternative to traditional expensive agencies. What does this mean? Working through Pairoo you get the best rate, as we are cheaper for the NHS you get paid more!
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today. Please submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment and study history.