Please read on if you wish to work in a long-established, family orientated practice as a Salaried GP in Rotherham.
The practice is CQC rated good, promotes a friendly atmosphere and believes in patient continuity.
- 6-9 sessions a week available
- Highly effective Practice Manager
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Systm One practice software
- Friendly and cohesive team
- Opportunity to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Package and Benefits
- £9,000-£10,000 per session, per annum DPE (up to £90,000 FTE)
- Indemnity cover
- View to Partnership available if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.