4-8 session Salaried GP, Banbury Area, £76,000 to £80,000 FTE
Please read on to discover more about an excellent surgery in the Banbury area who are seeking a Salaried GP to join their existing team. The incoming GP would be joining an experienced and supportive team of Partners and management who are keen to support development of interest areas and offer opportunities to run specialist clinics.
The GP's benefit from excellent clinical and clerical support including Nurse Practitioners, emergency care practitioners, Practice Nurses and HCA's. There is also secretaries and administrators meaning admin is well managed. There would be opportunities to get involved in teaching. There is a friendly and supportive ethos throughout the practice resulting in a pleasant working environment.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Converted building with onsite parking
- Practice population circa 8,000
- Comprehensive clinical and clerical support teams including Emergency Care Practitioners, Nurse Practitioner's, Practice Nurses, HCA's and Medical Secretaries
- Strong team ethos, regular clinical meetings take place
- Number of specialist clinics already run, with opportunity for development
- 15 consults per session
- Very low visits, most days 0
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
- GMS Practice
Package and Benefits
- £9,500 to £10,000 dependent on experience and skill set
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1-week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please email us on email@example.com or call our General Practice Division on 01423 813454.