4-6 session Salaried GP, St John's Wood Area, £76,000 - £80,000 FTE + Indemnity
Please keep reading to discover more about a superb surgery seeking to bring in a Salaried GP for an initial 12 month fixed term period, with the option to extend to a permanent role. The surgery is situated in a very desirable location in a practice building resulting in a great working atmosphere. The partners are dedicated to the development of their staff so encourage GP's to build on interest areas and there would be opportunity to run specialist clinics and to get involved in teaching of medical students. There is also dedicated time set aside to host in house educational talks from a wide range of medical professionals. The GP's enjoy a very well managed workload of around 15 AM and 12 PM consultations per session plus telephone calls. Home visits are rare and there are no duty Dr responsibilities. The administration is also very well looked after and the GP's benefit from a highly trained secretary who takes care of referrals etc. The practice has a supportive and high calibre clinical and clerical support team in place. There would also be flexible working arrangements on offer with GP's able to start sessions slightly earlier or later to accommodate child care. GP's working with this surgery are able to enjoy a healthy work life balance. There is a strong sense of team throughout the surgery and a supportive environment.
- 4-6 sessions a week available
- Working across 2 sites approximately 1 mile apart, 1 a pleasant and attractive practice building, the other a modern purpose built surgery.
- Practice population circa 10,000
- Experienced and high calibre clinical and clerical support team in place including nurses, HCA's, secretaries and 2 practice managers
- Work load of 15 AM and 12 PM consultations per session plus circa 5 calls
- Low home visits
- No duty doctor requirements
- Well organised administration aided by a highly trained secratary who deals with referrals etc
- Practice uses Systm One operating system
- High achieving surgery with Good CQC report and a high QOF score
- Weekly GP meetings and once a month educational sessions
- Opportunities for teaching as well as development of interest areas
- Opportunity to get involved in research projects
- Support on offer for newly qualified GP's with regular debrief sessions after clinic if required
- Possibility of Partnership in the future for the right person
- Salary of £76,000 FTE, can consider £80,000 FTE dependent on experience and skill set
- Indemnity covered on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- GMS Contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the UK performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.