4-8 sessions Salaried GP, East Birmingham, circa £80,000- £90,000 FTE, NHS Clinical Negligence Scheme
A new vacancy is now available for you to work as a Salaried GP in East Birmingham within a friendly, supportive practice and a range of sessions are available. The practice has an enthusiastic and dynamic team of GPs, ANPs and Practice Nurses all working cohesively with a great Practice Manager to achieve high-quality patient outcomes.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- EMIS Web practice software
- Allotted admin time and well organised admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- Stable, friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinics
Package and Benefits
- Salary range circa £80,000 - £90,000 FTE
- NHS Clinical Negligence Scheme
- 6 weeks annual leave, 1 weeks study leave
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the UK performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.