Please read on find out more about a superb training practice in Southampton seeking to bring in a Salaried GP with an optional view to Partnership.
The vacancy is at a well-established and highly regarded surgery. The Partners and management are very forward thinking and keen to ensure their staff enjoy a healthy work life balance. There would be opportunities to develop interest areas and go on to run specialist clinics as well as get involved in teaching and training. There is a lot of flexibility as to how GP's structure their sessions, as well as session start and finish times. The workload is very well managed and the GP's benefit from a comprehensive team of support staff.
- List size of circa 8,000
- Strong team of allied healthcare professionals including ANP's, Practice Nurses, HCA's and Clinical Pharmacists
- Highly competent team of clerical support including medical secretaries and scanning and data input clerks
- Workflow optimisation scheme in place meaning the GP's get circa 5 documents a week
- 15 AM and 12 PM consultations per session (could be 18 AM and 9 PM for example)
- Low home visits
- Flexible session start and finish times
- Use Emis Web
- GMS contract
- Training practice
- High QOF score and Good CQC report
- Regular clinical meetings and daily informal huddles
- 4 sessions available a week on Mon/Tues
Package and Benefits
- £9250 per session per annum
- Indemnity fees covered
- 6 weeks annual leave pro rata
- 1-week CPD leave pro rata
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list Can consider newly qualified GP's
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.