4-8 sessions Salaried GP Norwich, £10,000 per session and flexible working hours to suit most. Excellent opportunity to join a close-knit team…
Prospect Health is seeking a Salaried GP to join a patient focused practice team in Norwich. This surgery is highly supportive, experienced and a very friendly practice that is committed to providing the highest quality of care to over 13,000 patients.
We are looking for a patient focused GP, committed to providing the highest level of care, who is a team player and can contribute to the continuing success of the practice while developing and utilising skills. Newly qualified GP's will be gladly considered.
There is a competitive salary on offer alongside, pension, 6 weeks annual leave plus 1 week of study leave. The surgery is very flexible with respect to working hours and will provide an excellent platform for any GP to improve on their career providing opportunities for personal development in special interests.
Prospect Health will always welcome informal inquiries and informal visits at the surgery.
- Stable team of GP Partners practice with support of Salaried GPs
- Multidisciplinary nursing team in place
- Improved access system in place
- High QOF (100%) & consistent CQC achievers
- Traditional well-established practice with excellent facilities and the ability to accommodate special interests
- Large admin team at the disposal of the clinicians
- Manageable workload with 10-minute appointments
- Low home visits (excellent support of Nurses who assist with the workload)
Package and Benefits
- Around £10,000 per session per annum
- NHS Pension enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week of study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Flexibility to accommodate your needs in a practice with a real team feeling
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.