Please read on to discover more on a well organised and well managed surgery in Tonbridge seeking to hire a new Salaried GP to join their team.
The incoming GP will find a well managed workload with the GP's, pre Covid, seeing circa 14 face to face consultations a session plus a couple of calls.
In addition there n average there were 2 home visits a day. The surgery already host an array of specialist clinics, and their GP's are supported to develop interest areas. The management have plans to turn the practice into a training practice so a GP with an interest in training would be welcome. There would be flexibility on offer for session start and finish times. If the opportunity sounds of interest then the management would be happy to accommodate a no obligation informal visit for you to find out more. Prospect Health would be able to facilitate this meeting so please get in touch for further details in confidence.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Purpose built practice building with onsite parking,
- Practice population circa 5,000
- Clinical support team including Practice nurses, HCA's and
- Physician associates
- Clerical team including Practice Manager, receptionists, administrators and medical secretaries
- Strong team ethos, regular clinical meetings held
- Number of specialist clinics already run, with opportunity for development
- Well managed workload of circa 14 consultations per session plus 2 telephone calls
- 2 a day home visits
- Very well managed duty doctor
- Built in admin time
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times and session structure
- Practice uses Vision
- High QOF score and Good CQC report
- APMS Practice
Package and Benefits
- £80,000 to £85,000 FTE dependent on experience and skill set
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.