Salaried GP Opportunity, Worthing Area, up to £76,000 FTE, 4-8 Sessions
Please read on to find out more about a fantastic surgery seeking a part time or full time Salaried GP to join an excellent existing team. There is a very well managed workload on offer for the right GP of 15 consultations per session as well as the opportunity to run specialist clinics and to get involved in teaching and training. The practice has an excellent QOF score and a Good CQC report. There is highly trained clinical and clerical support in place and a friendly and supportive working environment.
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- £9,500 per session
- Indemnity covered in full
- Well managed workload of around 15 consultations per session
- 1 or 2 visits per week
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Involved in training
- Use Emis Web Operating system
- GMS Contract
- High performing surgery with high QOF scores and Good overall CQC report
- Purpose built premises
- On-site parking
- Good networks to London
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.