Please read on to discover more about an excellent practice in East London seeking to bring in a Salaried GP. The Partners will consider anywhere between 4 and 8 sessions a week and are flexible on working days.
The position is at a forward thinking and innovative practice with a very supportive environment. The Partners have exciting future plans and are currently in the process of becoming a training practice, having previously been one before their existing trainer retired. There would be support on offer for GP's to develop interest areas and go on to run specialist clinics, and there would be scope for progression to a Partnership position for the right individual. The GP's are well supported by a team of allied healthcare professionals including Nurse Practitioners and HCA's with work also being undertaken to recruit clinical pharmacists and more. The workload is well managed and home visits are very low.
- Seeking a Salaried GP, optional view to Partnership in the future
Patient list size of circa 9,000
- Stable team of existing Partners and GP's
- Clinical Support staff including HCA's and NP's
- Clerical support from medical secretaries and administrators
- Support on offer to develop interest areas
- In the process of regaining training practice status so opportunities to get involved in teaching and training
- Uses EMIS Web
- Workload of circa 15 consultations per session
- Low home visits
- No extended hours
Package and Benefits
- £10,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity fees covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS pension enrolment
- Contract in line with the BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list Can consider newly qualified GP's
Newly qualified GP's welcome with support on offer
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.