Due to the continued success of the surgery, a new vacancy has arisen to work as a Salaried GP (view to Partnership available) in a superb practice with an excellent reputation for achieving high-quality patient outcomes.
Working with friendly and supportive colleagues and engaging patients you'll have the conditions to enjoy professionally rewarding work and achieve a genuine work-life balance. The surgery has excellent support networks and organisational structure so this is an environment where a GP of any experience will thrive.
- 6-8 sessions
- Practice grounded in traditional family medicine, long-established reputation for excellent patient care
- Friendly, supportive and cohesive GP and practice team
- Practice structure enables you to spend proper time with your patients and develop patient - doctor relations
- Emis practice software
- Very well-managed workload (av. 12 consultations per session, no late evening work)
- Purpose-built surgery, very well equipped
Package and Benefits
- Salary circa £72,000 - £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- NHS Pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
- Passion for patient care
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.