Salaried GP Job, Harrogate(£72,000 per year)
A well regarded and forward thinking surgery in the Harrogate area is seeking a GP to join them on a Salaried basis. You would have the chance to work with a large multi-disciplinary team including Partners, Salaried GP, ANPs, Physician's Associates and Nurses. A high level of support and funding for special interest areas will be provided, making this an ideal fit for a GP of any level of experience. Dedicated admin time is allocated within each session, and all the staff meet regularly during the week to ensure a friendly and positive atmosphere.
- Stable patient list with a low number of consults and home visits, and great support from a team of Nurses and Physician's Associates
- Offering 4-8 sessions
- List size of just over 14000 patients
Package and Benefits
- £72,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting one of the General Practice Division on 01423 813454. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.