4-8 session Salaried GP, Pontefract, West Yorkshire, circa £72,000 - £74,000 FTE, excellent environment for newly qualifying and experienced GPs
A new career-defining opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a modern, purpose-built practice with superb CPD support is now available in Pontefract. The surgery is extremely well-organised, with regular meetings and a strong sense of team throughout. The surgery promotes a supportive and friendly atmosphere to nurture and develop special interests and achieve professional satisfaction. With an excellent management team in place, the surgery also works to minimise administrative duties to give you conditions to provide high-quality patient outcomes.
- 4-8 sessions per week
- Excellent team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs and clinical support team including Advanced Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses
- Highly-effective management and administrative team to provide well-structured and organised practising conditions
- GMS contract
- Long-established practice with regular clinical meetings and excellent communication to allow GPs of all levels of experience to excel
- Spacious, modern, purpose built-surgery with excellent facilities
- Team ethos promoted throughout the practice
Package and Benefits
- Salary Circa £72,000 - £74,000 FTE
- Indemnity covered
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
* Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.