A unique opportunity has become available for a GP to join a highly regarded Dudley based surgery on a Salaried basis.
You would be working with a team of permanent GPs and clinical staff, including Nurse Practitioners and Pharmacists. Workload is well managed and sustainable, with minimal home visits and protected admin time. The surgery would also be keen to further your clinical development and promote development of new interest areas.
Located in Dudley, easily commutable from Birmingham and surrounding areas. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Stable patient list of just over 12,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including a Pharmacist and NPs
- Offering 4-8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of Partnered and Salaried GPs
Package and Benefits
- £76,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.