Please read on to find out more about a superb surgery in the Bedford area seeking a Salaried GP to join a strong and stable existing team of Partners and Salaried GP's.
The role is at an innovative and forward thinking surgery who looking to bring in a new enthusiastic Salaried GP. The incoming GP will enjoy the benefits of modern, state-of-the-art facilities, providing you with a great working environment. The surgery is a training practice and the Partners are committed to the development of their staff with opportunities to develop interest areas.
The GP's receive excellent support from a comprehensive clinical support team including a large team of Nurse Practitioners) and extensive administrative support. The surgery has an extremely engaging patient population that truly value the care they receive.
Staff at the practice are afforded flexibility in working arrangements resulting in a healthy work life balance.
There is opportunity as well to progress into a Partnership position in the future.
If of interest please get in touch with Prospect Health where we can share the full details of the surgery and if you wish, facilitate an informal visit or call with the Partners to discuss the position in greater detail, in confidence.
- Large team of experienced GP Partners
- Large nursing team at your disposal
- Established training practice with registrars in place
- High QOF & consistent CQC achievers
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure
- Large admin team at the disposal of the clinicians
- Manageable workload (pre COVID this was circa 14 f2f consults per session)
- Low home visits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Use SystmOne
- GMS Practice
Package and Benefits
- £10,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity costs covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension Enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Primary Care team on 01423 813454.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.