This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a FCP within one of the most forward-thinking and leading GP practices in the South West. Experience working within a GP practice before is not required, so if you're currently working within a hospital setting or privately then you're welcome to apply - the surgery already has a track record of training and employs 2 FCPs who came from different backgrounds prior to working at the practice.
If you've not previously worked in a GP surgery - benefits include:
- Much more manageable caseload in comparison to hospital setting
- Purely week day working (no evenings or weekends)
- Full-time can be over 4 days
- Secure income and NHS pension (unlike private)
Salary - Bands 6 and 7 - £31,365 - £44,503 per annum + 5 weeks annual leave + bank holidays + NHS pension
Location - Vacancies in Bristol and North Somerset
The surgery -
- Based within one site - either Bristol or North Somerset (rather than working across multiple sites as per many FCP PC roles)
- Supportive of progression and clinical development
- Forward-thinking, clinically and technologically
- Outstanding delivery of COVID-vaccine, leading the way in the UK for patients vaccinated
- Utilising various clinical specialities to offer more to their patients
- Multi-disciplined team of GPs, Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics, First-Contact Physiotherapist, Clinical Pharmacists and more
- Excellent management setup in place
- Offering someone a long-term career opportunity
Your role -
- Advanced MSK Physiotherapist Practitioner in Primary Care
- Work alongside 3 other First Contact Physiotherapists
- Construct detailed treatment and care plans
- Assess, diagnose, triage and refer patients for onward treatment
- Provide individually tailored care
The benefits -
- Band 6 and 7 salary range - £31,365 to £44,503 per annum
- Progression to become a Prescriber if not already
- 5 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- NHS pension
- Career progression opportunities
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!