This fantastic GP surgery is seeking a Practice Nurse to join their wonderful team! They take tremendous pride in helping to develop their staff, which has led to a very positive work environment!
As a Practice Nurse, you will work alongside Advanced Nurse Practitioners, HCAs and GPs to ensure the delivery of the highest possible levels of care to all patients.
If you are someone who takes pride in your work, has a committed approach to patient care and especially enjoys being part of a team, then this could be the perfect role for you!
Salary - £31,000 - £37,000 + NHS pension + 5 weeks annual leave + BH
Location - Oldham
The surgery -
- A truly friendly, welcoming and supportive practice
- Passionate clinical and admin teams that work very well together
- Always seeking ways to progress within primary care
- Patient care is the number one priority
- Will whole-heartedly support career progression
- Multi-disciplined team of GPs, Nurses, management and admin staff
- Dedicated Practice Manager with a vision for the future
Your role -
- Practice Nurse, full or part-time - very flexible
- Full-time hours over four or four-and-a-half days available
- Dedicated time for admin and catch ups
- High workload but great support in place to assist
- Telephone appointments as well as some face-to-face
- Focus on long-term conditions, baby immunisations and more
- Specialist interests encouraged
The benefits -
- Up to £37,000 per annum
- NHS pension
- Supported with progression opportunities
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!